Direction to Venue
By Subway From Incheon Int'l Airport
Incheon International Airport (Line : Airport Railroad) - Digital Media City (Get off and exit Gate No. 2) - Walk 20 Minutes to Nuritkum Square
By Subway From Gimpo Int'l Airport
Gimpo International Airport (Line : Airport Railroad) - Digital Media City (Get off and exit Gate No. 2) - Walk 20 Minutes to Nuritkum Square
By Taxi (Incheon or Gimpo Int'l Airport - Nuritkum Square)
Taxis are available 24 hours a day. Taxi fares will vary according to type of taxi and route, but will range from approximately KRW 80,000 for regular taxis to KRW 100,000 for deluxe taxis (black color).
- Download Seoul Subway Map - English, 日本語, 中國語繁體, 中國語簡體
- Seoul Metro (Subway): http://www.seoulmetro.co.kr/eng/
- Seoul TOPIS (Bus): http://topis.seoul.go.kr/eng/
- KTRAIL (KTX/Train): http://info.korail.com/2007/eng/eng_index.jsp
Any foreign visitors wishing to enter the Republic of Korea must have a valid passport and obtain a Korean visa before coming. But people of some countries who want to visit Korea temporarily are permitted to enter without a visa according to visa-exemption agreements or in accordance with principles of reciprocity or national interest.
For more information, please visit below web pages
Learn More about Seoul
Foreign language service of Seoul City
The 120 Dasan Call Center provides foreigners, traveling through and living and living in Seoul, with a variety of information services about life, transportation, and tourism services.
- How to use: dial (02) 120, Press 9 select 1 for English, 2 for Chinese, 3 for Japanese, 4 for Vietnamese or 5 for Mongolian
- Hours: 09:00 ~ 22:00, all year round
- Service areas: Interpretation, Information about everyday life in Seoul, Public transportation, Hotel reservations, etc